Monday 19 November 2012

Feedback Reviews From Our Target Audience

I uploaded my group's preliminary task onto Facebook and YouTube and got the feedback shown below:


"There's a green book in your hand, you go through the door and it's blue! what's up with that dude??"

"I agree, the book is a big one and it's quite obvious. Also being really in depth, the clock on the back wall towards the end, jumps from 2.35 to 3."

"Its good!, But you seem to go in one room and end up in another, Other than that..!"

" Well done hon, remind me never to get on the wrong side of miss Bullen!!!! just a few things like people have said above but its good"

"This video is very entertaining to watch. From an editing point if view, this is very good! The chosen camera angles are perfect, and the shots have been put together really well; an example of where this is applied particularly well is the scene where the paper is tossed near to the bin. Great job!"

I will take this feedback constructively for my final film product.

No comments:

Post a Comment